Advice For Lukewarm Christians From Jesus
Advice For Lukewarm Christians | SO4J.com
What Should You Do If You Find Out You Are a Lukewarm Christian?
By Martha Mac / SO4J.com ® / SO4J-TV & Video Productions
Advice for Lukewarm Christians From Jesus - Continued from: SO4J-TVs Lukewarm Christian Test. What Do You Do If You Think You Might Be a " Lukewarm Christian"? Lukewarm Christians are UNSAVED People who: THINK, TALK, LOOK like they are Saved— which is DIFFERENT than a Backslidden Weak-in-Faith Christian like King David was at one time.
For in Depth Info Re: Church of Laodicea go to: Lukewarm Christians - Laodicea Church - Part 4
SO4J-TV also understands that Christians are not perfect— they still Sin (1 John 2:1, 1 Cor 3:1-15). We want to reach out to those people who call themselves Christians— yet use the Grace of God as a License to Sin (Rom 6:1-23, Rom 6:15-16, Heb 10:26-31, 1 John 3:8-10). We are concerned that there are MANY "Christians" (Matt 7:21-22, 23) who are NOT ready to face Jesus on Judgment Day (Heb 9:27). Our aim is to provoke all of us to Examine our Faith with the Scriptures below, and make sure that we are Biblically Saved.
Advice For Lukewarm Christians From Jesus
1 - Examine Your Faith to See if you are Biblical Saved - 2 Cor 13:5, 1 Cor 11:31-32
- 2 Cor 13:5 (NASB) "TEST YOURSELVES to see if you are IN the FAITH; EXAMINE YOURSELVES! Or do you NOT recognize this about yourselves, that JESUS CHRIST is in you—unless indeed you FAIL the TEST?"
- 1 Cor 11:31-32 (NASB) "But if we JUDGED ourselves RIGHTLY, we would NOT be JUDGED. But when we are JUDGED, we are DISCIPLINED by the LORD so that we will NOT be CONDEMNED ALONG with the WORLD."
2 - Jesus says, Wake Up! Repent & Turn from Indifference - Forsake Sin & Redeem the Time!
When you recognize you are a Lukewarm Christian, take the Advice of Jesus and "Wake Up! Repent (Turn from Sin) & Turn to Me Again..." Jesus says, "Be Diligent & Turn From Your Indifference"
- Rev 3:1-6 Jesus warns, “I KNOW ALL THE THINGS YOU DO (He sees & Hears Everything), and that you have a Reputation for being Alive—but you are Dead. WAKE UP! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost Dead....GO BACK TO WHAT YOU HEARD AND BELIEVED AT FIRST; HOLD TO IT FIRMLY. REPENT & TURN TO ME AGAIN. If you DON'T WAKE UP, I will come to you SUDDENLY, as UNEXPECTED AS A THIEF...All who are VICTORIOUS (Who Overcome Sin & Satan by Obeying God's Word— like Jesus did ) will be clothed in WHITE. I will NEVER erase their names from the BOOK OF LIFE, but I will announce before My Father and His Angels that they are Mine. Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what He is saying."
- Rom 13:11-13 “This is ALL the MORE URGENT, for you know how LATE it is; TIME IS RUNNING OUT. WAKE UP, for our Salvation is Nearer NOW than when we First Believed. The NIGHT IS ALMOST GONE; THE DAY OF SALVATION WILL SOON BE HERE. So Remove your DARK DEEDS LIKE DIRTY CLOTHES, and put on the SHINING ARMOR OF RIGHT LIVING. Because we belong to the DAY, we must live DECENT LIVES for All to See. DON’T PARTICIPATE IN THE DARKNESS of WILD PARTIES and DRUNKENNESS, or in SEXUAL PROMISCUITY and IMMORAL LIVING, or in QUARRELING and JEALOUSY. Instead, CLOTHE YOURSELF with the PRESENCE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. And DON’T let yourself THINK about ways to INDULGE YOUR EVIL DESIRES."
- Rev 3:15-20 Jesus says, “So be DILIGENT AND TURN FROM YOUR INDIFFERENCE. "Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear My voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as FRIENDS."
Matt 3:8 "PROVE BY THE WAY YOU LIVE that you have REPENTED of your Sins & TURNED TO GOD."
John MacArthur - Repentance - Call to Repentance - What Does it Mean to Repent?
MORE HERE ON: Repentance - What is Repentance?
How to Recognize True Repentance Don Green - Truth Matters 2011 w/ John MacArthur
QUOTE by Pastor Don Green, Managing Director of "Grace To You" (www.GTY.org) "HAVE YOU REPENTED? Your REPENTANCE is GENUINE when you MOURN over your SIN and Consciously SEPARATE yourself from the WORLD and its FALSE RELIGION, PHILOSOPHIES, and LUSTS. You REJECT your own SINFUL SELF and the very environment in which you live in order to give TOTAL ALLEGIANCE TO JESUS CHRIST in a new pursuit of BIBLICAL RIGHTEOUSNESS. That is REPENTANCE. You leave yourself behind in TRUE REPENTANCE. You give UNCONDITIONAL SURRENDER to the LORDSHIP OF CHRIST, freely acknowledging: “I have no righteousness of my own. I am a lost sinner unable to reconcile myself to God. Christ the Lord must save me or I will suffer eternal doom.” You come as a BANKRUPT, DESPERATE SPIRITUAL BEGGAR to FOLLOW CHRIST or you do NOT come to Him at all."
- 1 John 3:8-10 "When people KEEP ON SINNING, IT SHOWS THAT THEY BELONG TO THE DEVIL, who has been sinning since the beginning. But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil. Those who have been born into God’s family do NOT MAKE A PRACTICE OF SINNING, because God’s life is in them. So they can’t keep on sinning, because they are children of God. So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God." (See a List of 667 Sins)
3 - Jesus Corrects & Disciplines Everyone He Loves
Realize that we have a Merciful Savior, who Disciples and Corrects every that He loves. He has been giving you, and all of us, time to turn from our Idols to serve the living God. Run to Him today, for Mercy. Now is the Day of Salvation, act on His Grace now while there is still time.
- Rev 3:15-20 Jesus says, “I CORRECT AND DISCIPLINE EVERYONE I LOVE. So be DILIGENT AND TURN FROM YOUR INDIFFERENCE. "Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear My voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as FRIENDS."
- 2 Cor 6:2 For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.” Indeed, the “right time” is now. TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION."
- 2 Peter 3:9-10 "The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise (to Return in His Second Coming), as some people think. No, he is BEING PATIENT FOR YOUR SAKE. He does not want anyone to PERISH, but wants everyone to REPENT. But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a Thief."
4 - Remember When You First Learned About Christ -
Don't Throw Away Your Confidence in Jesus, Remain Faithful When Tested and
You Will Receive the Crown of Life
- Heb 10:32-39 "Think back on those EARLY DAYS when you FIRST LEARNED ABOUT CHRIST. REMEMBER HOW YOU REMAINED FAITHFUL EVEN THOUGH IT MEANT TERRIBLE SUFFERING. Sometimes you were exposed to PUBLIC RIDICULE and were BEATEN, and sometimes you HELPED OTHERS WHO WERE SUFFERING THE SAME THINGS. You SUFFERED ALONG WITH THOSE WHO WERE THROWN INTO JAIL, and when ALL YOU OWNED WAS TAKEN FROM YOU, you ACCEPTED IT WITH JOY. You knew there were BETTER THINGS WAITING FOR YOU THAT WILL LAST FOREVER. So do NOT THROW AWAY this CONFIDENT TRUST IN THE LORD. REMEMBER the GREAT REWARD IT BRINGS YOU! PATIENT ENDURANCE is what you need NOW, so that you will CONTINUE TO DO GOD'S WILL. Then you WILL RECEIVE ALL THAT HE HAS PROMISED. "For in just a little while, the COMING ONE WILL COME AND NOT DELAY. And My RIGHTEOUS ONES WILL LIVE BY FAITH. But I will take NO PLEASURE IN ANYONE WHO TURNS AWAY.” But we are NOT LIKE THOSE WHO TURN AWAY FROM GOD TO THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION. We are the FAITHFUL ONES, WHOSE SOULS WILL BE SAVED."
- James 1:12 "God blesses those who patiently ENDURE TESTING & TEMPTATION. Afterward they will receive the CROWN OF LIFE that God has promised to those who LOVE HIM."
- Rev 3:21 Jesus says "Those who are VICTORIOUS will sit with me on my throne, just as I was VICTORIOUS and sat with my Father on his throne."
5 - Start Reading & Obeying God's Word
- Rom 10:17 "So Faith comes from hearing, that is, HEARING THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT CHRIST."
- Heb 11:6 "Without FAITH it is impossible to please Him (GOD), for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a REWARDER OF THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM."
- Luke 6:46-49 Jesus says, “So why do you keep calling me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you DON'T DO (OBEY) WHAT I SAY?"
- 1 John 2:3-6 "We can be sure that we know him if we OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS. If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t OBEY GOD'S COMMANDMENTS, that person is a LIAR and is NOT living in the Truth. But those who OBEY GOD'S WORD truly show how completely they love Him. That is how we know we are living in Him. Those who say they live in God should live their lives as Jesus did."
- Rom 2:6-10 "He will Judge everyone according to what they have DONE. He will give eternal life to those who keep on DOING GOOD, seeking after the Glory and Honor and Immortality that God offers. But he will pour out his Anger and Wrath and wrath on those who live for themselves, who REFUSE TO OBEY THE TRUTH and instead live lives of wickedness. There will be trouble and calamity for everyone who keeps on DOING WHAT IS EVIL (Practice Sin)— for the Jew first and also for the Gentile. But there will be Glory and Honor and Peace from God for all who DO GOOD —for the Jew first and also for the Gentile."
- Rev 2:26 Jesus says, "To all who are VICTORIOUS, who OBEY ME to the very end, to them I will give Authority over ALL the Nations."
- Eccl 12:13-14 "Fear God and OBEY HIS COMMANDS, for this is everyone’s duty. God will Judge us for EVERYTHING WE DO, including every SECRET THING, whether GOOD OR BAD."
Read - Is Obedience To Jesus Necessary For Salvation?
6 - Cast Down Thoughts & Imaginations that are Contrary to God's Word -
Put on the Full Armor of God - Know that Believer's Struggle with Sin
By Martha Mac / SO4J.com ® / SO4J-TV & Video Productions
Here's a FEW or so main Scriptures below to help remind the Believer about the Lord's Love & Forgiveness (1 John 1:9, James 4:6-10), and the necessity of the Believer to Keep the Full Armor of God (Eph 6:10-20) & to Cast Down All Thoughts that are Contrary to God's Word (2 Cor 10:3-6).
THE BELIEVER'S STRUGGLE WITH SIN—
Rom 7:14-25 Paul says, "I DON’T REALLY UNDERSTAND MYSELF, for I WANT TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT, BUT I DON’T DO IT. INSTEAD, I DO WHAT I HATE. But if I know that what I am doing is WRONG, this shows that I agree that the Law is good. So I am not the one doing Wrong; it is SIN LIVING IN ME that does it. And I know that NOTHING GOOD LIVES IN ME, that is, in my SINFUL NATURE. I WANT to do what is RIGHT, BUT I CAN’T. I WANT to do WHAT IS GOOD, but I DON’T. I DON’T want to Do what is WRONG, but I DO IT ANYWAY. But if I DO what I DON’T WANT TO DO, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is SIN LIVING IN ME THAT DOES IT. I have discovered this PRINCIPLE OF LIFE—that when I WANT TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT, I inevitably DO WHAT IS WRONG. I love God’s Law with all my Heart. But there is another power within me that is at WAR with MY MIND. This POWER makes me a SLAVE TO THE SIN that is STILL WITHIN ME. Oh, what a MISERABLE PERSON I am! WHO WILL FREE ME from this LIFE that is DOMINATED BY SIN and DEATH? THANK GOD! The answer is in JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. So you see how it is: In my MIND I REALLY WANT TO OBEY GOD’S LAW, but because of MY SINFUL NATURE I am a slave to SIN.
GOD CAN FORGIVE US— HUMBLE YOURSELF & RESIST SATAN
1 John 1:9 ”But if we Confess our SINS to HIM, HE is FAITHFUL and JUST to FORGIVE US our Sins and to CLEANSE US from ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.”
James 4:4-10 "God is OPPOSED to the PROUD, but He gives GRACE to the HUMBLE. So HUMBLE yourselves before God. RESIST the DEVIL, and he will FLEE from you. DRAW CLOSE TO GOD, and He will DRAW CLOSE TO YOU. WASH YOUR HANDS, you Sinners; PURIFY YOUR HEARTS, you Double-minded. Let there be TEARS for the WRONG THINGS you have DONE. Let there be SORROW and DEEP GRIEF. Let there be SADNESS instead of Laughter, and GLOOM instead of Joy. When you BOW DOWN BEFORE THE LORD and ADMIT YOUR DEPENDENCE ON HIM, He will LIFT YOU UP and GIVE YOU HONOR."
KEEP THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD ON!
Ephesians 6:10-20 Paul writing to Believers, “Finally, my Brethren, be STRONG IN THE LORD and in His Mighty Power. Put on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD, so that you will be able to STAND FIRM against the SCHEMES and TRICKS OF THE DEVIL. For our STRUGGLE (wrestle) is NOT against People made FLESH and BLOOD, but against the EVIL RULERS, against the POWERS, against the WORLD FORCES OF THIS DARKNESS, against the SPIRITUAL FORCES OF WICKEDNESS in the HEAVENLY PLACES. Therefore, take up the FULL ARMOR OF GOD, so that you will be able to RESIST IN THE EVIL DAY, and having done EVERYTHING, to STAND FIRM (in GOD’S WORD). STAND FIRM therefore, putting on the STURDY BELT OF TRUTH (Be Truthful), and having put on the BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (Living Righteous through Obedience to God’s Word). For SHOES, put on the PEACE that comes from the GOOD NEWS (we have Peace with God now thru the Gospel), so that you will be fully Prepared. In addition to all those, take up the SHIELD OF FAITH with which you will be able to STOP ALL the Fiery Darts of the DEVIL (Believe God’s Word over your Emotions, when FIREY DARTS of Temptation, & Lusts come your way). And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION (the Hope you now have of Salvation), and the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD. PRAY in the SPIRIT (Eph 5:22-23) at ALL TIMES & on EVERY OCCASION. STAY ALERT and be PERSISTENT IN YOUR PRAYERS for ALL BELIEVERS EVERYWHERE."
Phil 4:13 "I can Do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me the STRENGTH."
Phil 1:6 "Being Confident of this very thing, that HE who has begun a GOOD WORK in YOU WILL Complete it until the Day of Jesus Christ.."
Keep the Joy of your Salvation (Psalm 51:12),
by Keeping the Full Armor of God on (Eph 6:10-20)!
Psalm 119:11 "Your WORD I have Hidden in my Heart, That I might NOT SIN against YOU!"
CAST DOWN ALL THOUGHTS THAT ARE
CONTRARY TO GOD'S WORD!
2 Corinthians 10:3-6 "For though we Walk in the Flesh, we do Not War according to the Flesh: For the Weapons of our Warfare are NOT CARNAL (WORLDLY), but Mighty through God to the PULLING DOWN OF STRONGHOLDS; CASTING DOWN IMAGINATIONS, and EVERY HIGH THING that EXALTS ITSELF against the KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, and bringing into CAPTIVITY EVERY THOUGHT to the OBEDIENCE OF CHRIST."
CUT OUT ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE THAT'S CONTRARY TO GOD'S WORD & NOT GLORIFYING TO JESUS—
Mark 9:43-48 Jesus says, "If your HAND causes you to SIN, Cut It Off. It’s better to enter Eternal Life with only ONE HAND than to go into the UNQUENCHABLE FIRE OF HELL with TWO HANDS ... If your FOOT causes you to SIN, Cut It Off. It’s better to enter Eternal Life with only ONE FOOT than to be THROWN INTO HELL with TWO FEET... And if your EYE causes you to SIN, Gouge It Out. It’s better to enter the Kingdom of God with only ONE EYE than to have TWO EYES and be THROWN INTO HELL, where the MAGGOTS NEVER DIE and the FIRE NEVER GOES OUT."
7 - Conform to Jesus & Not To This World
- Rom 8:6 "To be CARNALLY (Worldly) MINDED is Death.."
- Rom 12:2 (NKJV) "Do NOT be CONFORMED to this WORLD, but be TRANSFORMED by the RENEWING of your MIND, that you may PROVE what is that GOOD and ACCEPTABLE and PERFECT WILL of GOD."
- Rom 8:29-30 "For whom God Foreknew (God chose His people in advance), He also Predestined to be CONFORMED to the IMAGE OF HIS SON, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many Brothers and Sisters. Moreover whom He Predestined, these He also Called; whom He Called, these He also Justified; and whom He Justified, these He also Glorified."
- 2 Cor 3:16-18 “Whenever someone TURNS to the LORD, the VEIL is TAKEN AWAY...All of us who have had that VEIL REMOVED can SEE & REFLECT the GLORY OF THE LORD. The LORD— who is the SPIRIT— makes us MORE & MORE like HIM (JESUS) as we are CHANGED into HIS GLORIOUS IMAGE.”
- Eph 4:15 "Instead, we will hold to the Truth in Love, becoming MORE AND MORE IN EVERY WAY LIKE CHRIST, who is the Head of His body, the Church."
- 2 Cor 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, HE IS A NEW CREATION; old things have passed away; behold, ALL THINGS HAVE BECOME NEW."
- John 3:3 "Jesus said, "Unless one is BORN AGAIN, he cannot see the Kingdom of God."
8 - Separate Yourself From the Things of This World
- 2 Cor 6:17-18 "Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and SEPARATE YOURSELVES FROM THEM, says the Lord. DON'T TOUCH THEIR FILTHY THINGS, and I will welcome you. And I will be your Father, and you will be my Sons and Daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
- Titus 2:11-14 "For the Grace of God that brings Salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, DENYING UNGODLINESS AND WORLDLY LUSTS, we should live Soberly, Righteously, and Godly in the present age, looking for the blessed Hope and Glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works."
- Psalm 101:2-8 "I will LEAD A LIFE of INTEGRITY IN MY OWN HOME— when will you come to help me? I will REFUSE TO LOOK at anything VILE & VULGAR. I HATE all who DEAL CROOKEDLY; I will have NOTHING to do with them. I will REJECT PERVERSE IDEAS & STAY AWAY from EVERY EVIL. I will NOT TOLERATE People who SLANDER their NEIGHBORS. I will NOT ENDURE CONCEIT & PRIDE. I will SEARCH for FAITHFUL People to be MY COMPANIONS. ONLY those who are ABOVE REPROACH will be allowed to SERVE ME. I will NOT ALLOW DECEIVERS to SERVE in my HOUSE, and LIARS will NOT STAY in my PRESENCE. My Daily task will be to FERRET OUT the WICKED & FREE THE CITY of the LORD FROM THEIR GRIP."
- Titus 1:16 "Such people claim they know God, but they deny him by the way they live. They are detestable and DISOBEDIENT, worthless for doing anything good."
- Phil 4:17-19 “With the Lord's authority let me say this: LIVE NO LONGER AS THE UNGODLY DO, for they are hopelessly confused. Their closed minds are full of darkness; they are far away from the life of God because they have shut their minds and hardened their hearts against him. They don't care anymore about right and wrong, and they have given themselves over to immoral ways. Their lives are filled with all kinds of impurity and greed."
- John 15:18-21Jesus says, "If the World hates you, remember that it hated me first. The World would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but YOU ARE NO LONGER PART OF THE WORLD. I chose you to come out of the World, so it hates you. Do you remember what I told you? ‘A slave is not greater than the master.’ Since they Persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you. They will do all this to you because of me, for they have rejected the One who sent me."
9 - Be Holy as the Lord is Holy & Be Humble
- 1 Pet 1:14-17 "So you must live as God’s OBEDIENT CHILDREN. Don’t slip back into your OLD WAYS OF LIVING to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then. But now you must be HOLY IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, just as God who chose you is HOLY. For the Scriptures say, “YOU MUST BE HOLY BECAUSE I AM HOLY."
- Lev 11:44 "You must be HOLY for I am HOLY.”
- Isa 35:8 "And a great road will go through that once deserted land. It will be named the Highway of HOLINESS. Evil-minded people will never travel on it. It will be only for those who walk in God’s ways; fools will never walk there."
- Eph 5:27 "That He (Jesus) might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be HOLY and without Blemish."
- 2 Tim 1:9 "For God saved us and called us to live a HOLY life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time—to show us his Grace through Christ Jesus."
- 1 John 3:3 "All who have this eager expectation will keep themselves PURE, just as He is PURE."
- Rev 19:6-8 “Praise the Lord! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. Let us be glad and rejoice, and let us give Honor to Him. For the time has come for the Wedding Feast of the Lamb, and His Bride has prepared herself. She has been given the finest of Pure White Linen to wear.” For the fine linen represents the GOOD DEEDS of God’s HOLY people."
- 2 Pet 3:11 “Since everything around us is going to melt away, what HOLY, Godly lives you should be living! “
- 2 Cor 7:1"Let us CLEANSE ourselves from all FILTHINESS of the Flesh and Spirit, perfecting HOLINESS in the FEAR OF GOD."
- Matt 18:3-4 Jesus says, “Truly, I say to you, Unless you Turn (are Converted) and become like CHILDREN, you will NEVER enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Whoever HUMBLES himself like this CHILD is the GREATEST in the Kingdom of Heaven."
- 1 Peter 5:5-7 "Likewise you younger people, Submit yourselves to your Elders. Yes, all of you be Submissive to one another, and be CLOTHED WITH HUMILITY, for "God Resists the Proud, But gives GRACE TO THE HUMBLE. Therefore HUMBLE YOURSELVES under the mighty hand of God, that He may EXALT YOU IN DUE TIME, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."
- James 4:4-10 "You Adulterers! Don’t you realize that FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD makes you an ENEMY OF GOD? I say it again: If you want to be a FRIEND OF THE WORLD, you make yourself an ENEMY OF GOD. What do you think the Scriptures mean when they say that the Spirit God has placed within us is filled with Envy? God is OPPOSED to the PROUD, but He gives GRACE to the HUMBLE. So HUMBLE yourselves before God. RESIST the Devil, and he will flee from you. DRAW CLOSE TO GOD, and He will DRAW CLOSE TO YOU. WASH YOUR HANDS, you Sinners; PURIFY YOUR HEARTS, you Double-minded. Let there be TEARS for the WRONG THINGS you have done. Let there be SORROW & DEEP GRIEF. Let there be SADNESS instead of Laughter, and GLOOM instead of Joy. When you BOW DOWN BEFORE THE LORD and ADMIT YOUR DEPENDENCE ON HIM, He will LIFT YOU UP and GIVE YOU HONOR."
- Matt 23:12 Jesus says, "For whoever EXALTS himself will be HUMBLED, and whoever HUMBLES himself will be EXALTED."
- Phil 2:5-11 "You MUST have the SAME ATTITUDE THAT CHRIST JESUS HAD. Though He was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Instead, He gave up His divine privileges; He took the HUMBLE POSITION OF A SLAVE and was born as a Human Being. When He appeared in Human Form, HE HUMBLED HIMSELF IN OBEDIENCE TO GOD AND DIED A CRIMINAL'S DEATH ON A CROSS."
- James 4:6-10 "God resists the PROUD, but He shows Grace to the HUMBLE. So HUMBLE YOURSELVES BEFORE GOD (Submit yourself to God). Resist the Devil, and he will flee from you. Draw close to God, and God will Draw close to you. Wash your hands, you Sinners; Purify your Hearts, you Hypocrites (Lukewarm / Double-minded). Let there be Tears for the Wrong Things you have Done. Let there be Sorrow and Deep Grief. Let there be Sadness instead of Laughter, and Gloom instead of Joy. When you BOW DOWN BEFORE THE LORD and ADMIT YOUR DEPENDENCE ON HIM, He will LIFT YOU UP and GIVE YOU HONOR."
10 - Do All Things for the Glory of God
- 1 Cor 10:31 (NKJV) "Whether you EAT or DRINK, or WHATEVER you DO, DO ALL to the GLORY OF GOD."
- Col 3:17 (NKJV) “WHATEVER you DO in WORD or DEED, DO ALL in the Name of the LORD JESUS, giving THANKS to GOD the Father through HIM.”
- 1 Peter 4:11 "Do you have the Gift of Speaking? Then Speak as though God Himself were Speaking through you. Do you have the Gift of Helping others? Do it with all the Strength and Energy that God Supplies. Then EVERYTHING you DO will bring GLORY TO GOD through JESUS CHRIST. All GLORY & POWER to HIM FOREVER & EVER! Amen."
God Bless You If You Are Striving To Enter Through the Difficult "Narrow Gate"
& Live A Life That Is Holy & Pleasing To The Lord! Matt 7:13-14 - Luke 13:23-30
All 4 Jesus! All 4 God's Glory! (1 Cor 10:31)— Your Friends at SO4J.com
50 Signs of a No Compromise Christian
Please continue on with Advice for Lukewarm Christians from Jesus by going to our Next
SO4J Bible Study in the Lukewarm Christian Series which is:
Lukewarm Christians - Laodicea Church (Rev 3:14-22) - Advice from Jesus - Part 4
or go to:
For More Info on Lukewarm Christians go to:
Lukewarm Christians - What is a Lukewarm Christian? What do they Look, Talk, Act Like?- Part 1
Lukewarm Christians - Lukewarm Christian Test - 10 Questions - Part 2
Lukewarm Christians - Advice for Lukewarm Christians From Jesus - Part 3
Lukewarm Christians - Laodicea Church (Rev 3:14-22) - Advice from Jesus - Part 4
Lukewarm Christians - Examine Your Faith - 11 Biblical Tests of Genuine Salvation - Part 5
Lukewarm Christians - Todd Friel Article - Maybe Elvis Was Just a Carnal Christian - Part 6