Kirk Cameron Interviews John MacArthur
Kirk Cameron Interviews John MacArthur: False Prosperity Gospel | SO4J-TV
False Prosperity Gospel
Rom 16:17-18 "WATCH OUT (MARK THEM) for people who cause Divisions and Upset People’s Faith by TEACHING THINGS CONTRARY to (TO THE DOCTRINE) what you have been taught. STAY AWAY from them. Such people are not serving Christ our Lord; they are serving their own Personal Interests. By SMOOTH TALK and GLOWING WORDS THEY DECEIVE INNOCENT PEOPLE."
Kirk Cameron Interviews John MacArthur About The False Prosperity Gospel
John MacArthur Shares the True Gospel... on TBN!
SO4J SCRIPTURE SPOTLIGHT
True Gospel - Deny Self, Pick Up Your Cross, & Follow Jesus
- Luke 9:23-26 Then Jesus said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be My Follower, you must turn from your Selfish Ways, take up your Cross Daily, and Follow Me. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for My sake, you will save it. And what do you benefit if you gain the Whole World but are yourself lost or destroyed? If anyone is ashamed of Me and My message, the Son of Man will be Ashamed of that person when He Returns in His Glory and in the Glory of the Father and the Holy Angels."
- Matt 10:38-39 Jesus says, “If you love your Father or Mother more than you love Me, you are Not worthy of being Mine; or if you Love your Son or Daughter more than Me, you are Not Worthy of being Mine. If you Refuse to Take up your Cross and Follow Me, you are Not Worthy of being Mine. If you Cling to your Life, you will Lose it; but if you give up your life for Me, you will find it."
- Matt 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “If any of you wants to be My Follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your Cross, and Follow me."
- Mark 8:34-35 Then, calling the Crowd to join His Disciples, He said, “If any of you wants to be My Follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, Take up your Cross, and Follow Me. If you try to hang on to your Life, you will lose it. But if you give up your Life for My sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will save it."
- Luke 14:27 Jesus says, "And if you do Not carry your own Cross and Follow Me, you cannot be My Disciple."
- Luke 14:33 Jesus says, "So you Cannot become My Disciple without giving up Everything you own."
False Teachers & False Gospel
- 2 Tim 4:3-4 "For the time will come (END TIMES) when they will NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE; but wanting to have their EARS TICKLED, they will accumulate for themselves TEACHERS IN ACCORDANCE TO THEIR OWN DESIRES, and will TURN AWAY THEIR EARS FROM THE TRUTH and will TURN ASIDE TO MYTHS."
- 1 Tim 4:1 "Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the LAST TIMES some will turn away from the TRUE FAITH; they will follow DECEPTIVE SPIRITS AND TEACHINGS that come from DEMONS."
- 2 John 1:10-11 "If anyone comes to your meeting and does NOT TEACH THE TRUTH ABOUT CHRIST, don’t invite that person into your home or give any kind of encouragement. Anyone who encourages such people becomes a PARTNER IN THEIR EVIL WORK."
- 2 Peter 2:1-3 "But there were also FALSE PROPHETS in Israel, just as there will be FALSE TEACHERS among you. They will CLEVERLY TEACH DESTRUCTIVE HERESIES and even DENY THE MASTER (JESUS) who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves. Many will follow their Evil Teaching and Shameful Immorality. And because of these Teachers, the way of Truth will be slandered. IN THEIR GREED THEY WILL MAKE UP CLEVER LIES TO GET A HOLD OF YOUR MONEY. But God condemned them long ago, and their Destruction will not be delayed."
- Titus 1:10-11 "For there are many REBELLIOUS PEOPLE WHO ENGAGE IN USELESS TALK AND DECEIVE OTHERS. This is especially true of those who insist on Circumcision for Salvation. THEY MUST BE SILENCED, because they are turning WHOLE FAMILIES AWAY FROM THE TRUTH by their FALSE TEACHERS. And they DO IT ONLY FOR MONEY."
- Phil 3:18-19 "For I have told you often before, and I say it again with Tears in my eyes, that there are MANY whose CONDUCT SHOWS they are really Enemies of the Cross of Christ. They are headed for DESTRUCTION. Their god is their Appetite, they Brag about shameful things, and they THINK ONLY ABOUT THIS LIFE HERE ON EARTH."
- 1 Tim 6:8-10 "So if we have ENOUGH FOOD and CLOTHING, LET US BE CONTENT. But people who long to be RICH FALL INTO TEMPTATION and are TRAPPED BY MANY FOOLISH and HARMFUL DESIRES that plunge them into RUIN AND DESTRUCTION. For the LOVE OF MONEY is the ROOT of ALL KINDS OF EVIL. And some people, CRAVING MONEY, have WANDERED from the TRUE FAITH and pierced themselves with MANY SORROWS."